Sunday, September 7, 2008

Neglect

I had got some thought which i thought would help me in having peace of mind..
everybody knows..and says dont expect so that it would hurt you..
so i used to think.. if we see a handicapped person , we dont expect that person to do things for us
instead we only feel like helping him/her ... the same i should think that there are people who are weak at mind ..
so i shouldn't expect from them ..instead help them ..
but at times ..it also becomes so difficult to control your mind from not getting disturbed or upset..
I did something from my heart.. did hardwork for somebody.. to have a nice time on some occasion..
i dont know why.. but i did expect to be praised.. for that ..
but...somebody else gets praising always.....and not me or B ..
i dont know how do people manage to retain faith in good things...
how come ..manipulative.. chalu people get admiration and not us..

No comments: